Monday, March 1, 2010


Cute kids having a great time here. They are actually doing very good and they like it here so far.


The laundry room is in the basement of our apartment. There is one single washer and one single dryer for twelve apartments rooms. I am a little worried about not getting to have a turn using the washer and dryer, but Ben says a lot of Men pay someone to do there laundry so not many people will use them. We will see. I did four laundry loads today and I had no problems having them to myself for a couple hours.

My little helpers. They never go to far.

Kinda dark, and cold down there. It is a good thing this is a military post or I would never go down there. ** Meaning I feel very safe on the post**.

Living room

My lovely kitchen back there.

The bedroom for four. Poor Bella and Gus have to sleep on the floor next to our bed. They share a twin mattress. So far it has not been to bad. They have been sleeping through the night and sleeping in until 10:00 everyday.





Ben has the biggest room out of all of us. He has himself all setup. Ready for lots of studying.
So far we are liking it here in Kentucky. But it is a little cold here for us.
We miss you all.

7 comments:

Team Sullivan said...

Great Pictures. You are so lucky to be able to join Ben for these short months. What a blessing for you to not have to worry about a job and your house and can make the journey back east and still be together. So many families don't have that opportunity. It looks like a great apartment, aside from the small size. Love you, miss you.

The Facers said...

Everything looks great! We just miss you guys and Sadie says about every other day..."umm...how bout' we play Bella and Gussy!!" So cute & sad! Ha. Stay warm!

Unknown said...

glad for the update. glad it's going well. we miss you!

Kerri Marie said...

SO glad that you guys are doing good. We will miss your visits.

Ashlee said...

What a fun adventure! Looks like your doing well.

clintandmegtucker said...

I can't believe you are so far away. I'm glad to see that you are doing well. Keep updating and have fun. I think it would be such an adventure! Love ya!

Melanie S. said...

You already know I'm a bit jealous! But seriously, hope you're not going crazy in that little place, just make some crazy memories.