Sunday, February 7, 2010

Look Everyone!!!!!

I have updated my blog.
The De La Paz family is doing great and we had a happy and safe holidays.


I am going to go straight to what we have been up to.




Bella started a ballet class. She is always dancing around the house practicing for her ballet class. She is always saying mommy, mommy watch me do this dance move. Its so fun to see her learning some talent and using her coordination. (balancing on one foot) Pretty good Bells.

Look at Gussy pose.
Bella has two cousins in her class and a friend she already knew.
This was after class, playing on the lizard.

Not much, but it is a start right.

1 comment:

Ashlee said...

I had stopped checking your blog...but now look at this!!! YEA. You need to keep posting so we can keep track of you guys and what's going on in Kentucky! We'll miss you!