Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Now that we have been in Fort Knox a couple of weeks, we are more settled in and I can find my way around the post, we are having a good time.
At a Easter egg hunt on post.

Meeting the "real" Easter Bunny
Bella is wearing a hat of my new favoritate place to eat out here.
"Steak and Shakes"
They have the best shakes and they have a good sandwich I like.
This is for you Melanie Stephenson.
Your nieces are so very cute and we love to play with them.

This is Ben's tank
M1 Abram

The kids love how there are tanks "everywhere". We have to stop by all of the tanks and check them out. Gus always says "Theres a shot gun and I wanna a shoot it" He also calls his bike a " Tank Cycle".
We went bowling

6 comments:

The Facers said...

Im so glad you put fresh pictures up! It's nice to see all your cute faces we miss so much!! Im glad your having more fun! We miss you guys.

Team Sullivan said...

Looks like lots of fun activites! Gus is so cute, I love the Tank Cycle. Love ya.

Unknown said...

I'm such a bad friend! I'm sorry I haven't texted/called. We are going out of town, and still getting settled into our house, but I promise I will not be MIA forever! I love these pictures!

Lindsay said...

It's so fun to see pictures of you guys! Your kids are darling as always. :) We miss you!

Ashlee said...

How fun! Look at those cute kids of yours. We miss them. Bella sure looks like Ben doesn't she!!!!
We're glad to see new pics while you guys are so far away, keep updating!

bayardo4life said...

cute pics trisha!! congrats on selling your house too!