Wednesday, April 15, 2009

7 days of heaven
Not much to say besides Ben and I had a blast!!!
We left the kids at home and went with some very fun people. (My Ma, Pa and Brothers and Sisters).



Sister's

Karaoke


In Cabo. Lovers beach is behind us. We did not get to visit the beach because we went on a zip line, rock climb, rope bridge, and rappelling excursion tour.

Mazatlan

La Paz
The ocean was so beautiful and clear.

The sisters

The brothers

A very old cathedral in La Paz

Down town La Paz

On the boat

One of our formal nights


4 comments:

Lindsay said...

I am so jealous Trisha. That looks like an amazing trip! The pictures are great...I am so glad you guys had such a wonderful time!

The Facers said...

Jealous, as I am sure everyone else is going to be who reads your blog!

Tiffani said...

Hey!! It looks like lots of fun!!! I love the brown striped dress and your swimming suit!!! hahaha I hope i can come for the summer!!! -Alex

Melanie S. said...

hey gorgeous tan girl! looks like fun!