Friday, March 20, 2009

We made it home


Our countdown is complete.
We pick up Ben at the airport at 7:00. Family and friends will be there to see him, then we will probably get dessert or dinner to visit with him. Of course we are all very excited and happy that Ben did so good and he was healthy and safe.
We had a great time in Elko for almost six weeks, spending time with family. They helped the time go by fast. I love the way you feel at your parents house. They always make you feel welcome and comfortable.Giving me peace and comfort when I was having a hard time with the kids and was very worn out. We really had a great time and we did many fun things.

We visited Grandpa Tucker
"Thanks for the fun Hotel and weekend Mom & Dad"



Went on a road trip to Idaho Falls to see my nephew Clancy play in a basketball tournament.

Played in the freezing cold snow

The kids and I miss are Mikala

Me and My niece Alex.

Cousin Tate came to visit. They are two weeks apart.

Relax time

Nephew Spencer going to town. "looks good"

5 comments:

clintandmegtucker said...

I am so excited for you. I love that picture of Gussy and Tate. I can't wait to see you guys in a couple of weeks. It is going to be so much fun!!!

Unknown said...

Yay! Only a few more hours to go! We're so excited and can't wait to see your little family reunited tonight!

Broderick Clan said...

You made it! I love all the pictures! I can't wait to hear about your cruise. We will have to swap stories!

Jamie said...

That's so cute that you got flowers! I'm so happy you have your hubby back. You're awesome

Melanie S. said...

hope you have fun on your stinking cruise! No really I'm NOT jealous! HA HA yeah right! We really miss you guys!