Tuesday, January 27, 2009

My kids have been acting kinda funny.
Bella has been crying in the middle of the night and she is so upset. She does not want anything.She wont let me hold her. I ask her if she needs a drink or go to the bathroom and she does not response to me . She just cries and cries and I don't know what to do for her. So I put on a movie and she is still crying but finally settles down and watches the whole movie. I go back to bed, it is three in the morning. When the movie gets over she comes and gets in bed with me. She has done this twice. Another night she was sleeping with me, she peed the bed, completely soaking me.
Gus has been funny too. He has been waking up in the night and cries. Which he never does either. He has not wanted to take naps and he puts up a fight everyday. Today things started out really good. I took Bella to preschool and was looking forward to her being gone so I could get some things done. Right when I got home my brother in-law called me and as I was talking to him I went into the garage to get something and Gus was trying to open the door but locked the door locking me out of the house. Luckily I had me cell phone on me and made some phone calls. My sister in-law Trisha (Ben's sis) had a key to are house. Thank goodness she was able to being it to me right away. But she does live a half hour away. Gus was inside the house by him self for forty minutes. When I got inside a chair was against the door and he was playing on the computer and was very stinky. He did not even miss me or even know I was gone. I was banging on the door the whole time to. I could hear him playing inside so I knew he was ok.

We made a countdown until dad comes home for Bella. She places a sticker on everyday.

5 comments:

Nater said...

Whoa!! Ben is in the military. Wow! GOOD LUCK to you and tell Ben hello for me next time you talk to him. Thanks,
Nate Peterson

Ashlee said...

Cute countdown! Sorry about Gus! Yikes that would scare me a little! Bossy wouldn't care either though, he'd just play! Those boys are too funny.

Kristen said...

I love the countdown. Hang in there...I'm sure it will get better.

Trisha said...

The countdown picture turned out so cute. I love how our girls look so innocent. So today when we got home Macie went in the house and locked the door while Josh and I were in the garage. I knocked and she yelled back, "It's locked!" Really. She opened it and I told her that kids don't lock the door when their mommies and daddies are outside. I said, "Remember when we had to go save Trish because Gus locked the door?" She looked at me totally serious and said ok.

Trisha said...

Oh yeah we miss you guys too!