Sunday, October 5, 2008



I loved this truck.

The Baywatch truck is what we called it. Even before I met Ben or even saw him, I would always admire his truck and would always tell myself I was going to marry who ever owned that truck. Then I finally met Ben not knowing yet he was the owner of the Baywatch truck. (We lived in the same apartment complex in college) I thought he was cute but he was mean to me. I told him I was from Winnemucca and he said that is not a real place your making it up. I found out that was his truck and was shocked and sad. I knew then he was to good for me. Anyways a couple months later he asked me out and that was that.

We gave the Baywatch truck to Ben's Dad and Mom for his brother and sister to drive. We never had any problems with the truck and it runs so good. We have had great times with the Baywatch truck and was sad to see it go. But it is getting a little worn out and tired and will be a perfect teenager truck. We are now looking for a new truck for us. Something bigger.

1 comment:

Team Sullivan said...

That was a cool truck. But it is so exciting for you to get a bigger truck.