Thursday, September 25, 2008




I finally painted

I painted my kitchen, family room and entry way all in a week. I am still doing some touch ups.I am happy with the colors, I haven't painted until now because it is so hard to pick colors and being able to tell if it will look good. I am so happy it is done. I only fell off the ladder once spilling paint everywhere. I will never do a project or paint when the kids are a wake again. Tell me what you think of the colors? The kitchen was so hard because I did at least four coats of paint trying to get a green I liked.



7 comments:

Team Sullivan said...

Wow, that was quite the project. It looks really nice.

Melanie S. said...

I love it trish! It looks great. Green is tough, but I really like that shade its clean and crisp and it looks like a new house! I guess you didn't want to have a paint party...maybe next time!

Tiffani said...

Wow, it looks soo good. I love the shade of green... Bella looks adorable. Its so wierd to think Bella is going to a preschool
-Alex

Ashlee said...

I really like the shade of green. Good Job! You're making me feel bad I've left my kitchen unfinished for months. Maybe you'll need to come up and get me in gear.

Melissa said...

I love the colors!! What a difference paint can do!

Broderick Clan said...

Color always makes a difference! It looks so great! I love the green!

Meli said...

Looks very nice!! I hate painting!!