Sunday, May 24, 2009

Ben is "30"
It is official I have an old husband. I had such a good time celebrating his birthday. I celebrated all week long for him. I decorated someplace different everyday with Happy Birthday "I am turning 30 signs". I did the house, the office at work, and the motorcycle. I gave him a present everyday. I made him his favorite desserts flan and cream puffs. I went all out for this big birthday to make it a special one.

I asked Ben what he thought about being "30". If he was sad, or felt old. But he was actually very up beat and happy about it. He said "I am where I want to be for 30 years old. I went on a mission, graduated from college,married in the temple, have two beautiful and healthy children, own a business, and is in the Army". When he said those things it made me feel better about him being 30. I agree with him, he has accomplished many good things.

The Wax Museum In Hollywood.



We were in Hollywood for his birthday.

2 comments:

The Facers said...

Hooray for Cream puffs and flan! I heard you did a great job with them! Happy Birthday Benjamin!

clintandmegtucker said...

Happy Birthday Ben! Clint doesn't mind being 30 either! We missed you guys at the dunes.