Friday, November 21, 2008

I am a Party Animal









I saw Twilight at midnight and I loved it. I had such a great time with all my friends. We all bought are tickets two weeks before just to be safe. We met at TGI Fridays at 9 for appetizers. For me I started on the Dr Pepper because I fall asleep in every movie I see no matter what time it is or if it is a good movie or bad one. I had to stay awake for this one and I did it. We got to the movie theater two hours early and we had the best sits in the house. It was nice not to feel rushed we got popcorn, candy and more pop. We were all having a party, we were so excited. They was 13 people in are group.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

You and Ash are dedicated! I would of loved to gone if I didn't have to work. I'm so excited to see it on Wednesday!

Tiffani said...

I am soo excited!! I wish i could have gone to the midnight movie too but i would have been dead all day!! i leave soon can't wait to see it. It looks fun!!! I can't wait to see you all for Christmas!!! -Alex

Broderick Clan said...

Way to stay awake! I just couldn't do it! I will see it soon though! Glad you had a good time!

Kristen said...

Looks like you ladies are wild and crazy. I heard the movie was great. Where's your Twilight movie shirt?

Lindsay said...

You are a bunch of wild and crazy ladies...that's for sure! I saw it yesterday and I really liked it! It was such a fun chic flick!

Ashlee said...

Yea, for Twilight!! I even worked the next day :(